Ministry of Education and Science: Students are Released from School Attendance
The students were released from school attendance at places where no flu vacations were announced, the education ministry said. Whether children go to classrooms is at the discretion of the parents.
This is due to exceptional circumstances with the development of coronavirus morbidity and the prevention of its spread.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Your Complete Guide to Becoming a Social Worker
- » FIRST SCHOOL DAY in Bulgaria: Increased security measures, Over 717,000 Students Start School
- » Your Career in Healthcare: A Comprehensive Guide
- » Bulgaria: Parents Protest Against Masks at School
- » Kindergarten Becomes Mandatory for 4-Year-Olds in Bulgaria from 2023