Second Case of Coronavirus in Turkey
Turkish Minister of National Health Fahrettin Koca says a second case of the new type of coronavirus infection has been registered in the republic.
"The tests were carried out last night and unfortunately the fears have been confirmed. We have another case of coronavirus," he wrote on Twitter.
Koca added that his department "is taking the necessary steps to keep the virus spread to a minimum."
However, on Thursday, the minister noted that the coronavirus "is basically a winter infection and if the right measures are taken, the situation will normalize within two months."
The first case of coronavirus in the country was registered on the night of March 10 to March 11. The infected is a Turkish national who has returned from Europe. His condition is considered to be stable, he is under quarantine.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hungary Extends the National Quarantine Indefinitely
- » UN: Coronavirus Pandemic Should not be an Excuse for Human Rights Abuses
- » Italy May Ease some of the Measures against COVID-19 at the End of April
- » COVID-19 Infected Worldwide are Approaching 1.5 Million
- » The EC Allocates €3.8 Billion to the Western Balkans and the EU's Eastern and Southern Neighbors
- » Afghanistan Releases 100 Taliban Prisoners from Jail