Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: This is a Bacteriological War
"This is a bacteriological war. At the beginning, everyone underestimated it. Yesterday was like a bomb - with statements from all the leaders in the world. The sense of people and emergency measures are major defeats. No country has implemented any measure more than us, no one has done something that we didn't." This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov from the parliamentary platform during the discussion of the proposal for a state of emergency.
He stressed that the measure was needed mainly because of "undisciplined people who spread the infection".
"Medical staff should be stimulated with budget updates," the Prime Minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BAS Prof. Penka Petrova: We Relaxed in Summer but Current Situation Raises Concern
- » Singapore Becomes First Country to Approve Sales of Lab-Grown Meat
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3475 New Cases, 153 Deaths
- » Bulgarian Medical Union: We Call on People Not to Take Advantage of e-Referrals for Free PCR Tests
- » Info Leak: China Mishandled Coronavirus Outbreak at Early Stage
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing