Prime Minister Boyko Borissov: This is a Bacteriological War
"This is a bacteriological war. At the beginning, everyone underestimated it. Yesterday was like a bomb - with statements from all the leaders in the world. The sense of people and emergency measures are major defeats. No country has implemented any measure more than us, no one has done something that we didn't." This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov from the parliamentary platform during the discussion of the proposal for a state of emergency.
He stressed that the measure was needed mainly because of "undisciplined people who spread the infection".
"Medical staff should be stimulated with budget updates," the Prime Minister said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria Today - May 30th
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening
- » Damage Caused by the Lockdown Worse than the Virus Itself?
- » The Coronavirus Outbreak Did Not Start at the "Wet Market" in Wuhan