Bulgaria is in a State of Emergency from Today until April 13
The National Assembly has urgently accepted the government's proposal to introduce a state of emergency in the country due to the spread of the coronavirus. From today until April 13.
The Prime Minister, cabinet ministers and the head of the National Operations Headquarters Professor Mutafchiiski are in the room.
The state of emergency is declared on the basis of Article 84 of the Constitution. According to it, it is valid until the danger has passed and enables the authorities to impose complete bans, including for movement inside and outside the country. The state of emergency allows authorities to close schools, universities, concert halls, private businesses, he explained last night. Clubs and playrooms will be closed./ Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 14: Cool in the Morning. Warm in the Afternoon
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 159 Newly Registered Cases on July 14, 8 Deaths
- » Third Latin American Leader to Test Positive for the Coronavirus
- » GPs in Bulgaria to Request COVID-19 Tests for Their Patients?
- » Kelly Preston, the Actress and Wife of John Travolta, Dies at 57
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 13: Cloudy Windy Monday