Two New Patients in Haskovo Suspected to be Infected with Coronavirus
The samples were sent to Stara Zagora
The samples of two new patients at the hospital's infectious ward - Haskovo were taken today, the BTA quoted the Regional Crisis Headquarters.
A 48-year-old woman from the village of Mezek, Svilengrad, who resided in Italy is one of the patients. The other hospitalized person is a 27-year-old man from Dimitrovgrad who has returned from England. Both are in good overall condition, the headquarters said.
Yesterday, a 44-year-old Turkish national was admitted to the infectious ward of a regional hospital with flu-like symptoms, and his sample was also sent for examination this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » An Ophthalmologist from Bulgaria Has Been Nominated for the Most Beloved Doctor in Austria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 297 Newly Registered Cases, 13014 Total
- » The Council of Ministers of Bulgaria Allocated Almost BGN 2O Million For Hospitals
- » Accommodation and Visits to Nursing Homes in Bulgaria Has Stopped
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 60 Workers in a Sewing Workshop in Razlog Infected with Coronavirus
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 303 New Cases in 5701 PCR Tests