Two New Patients in Haskovo Suspected to be Infected with Coronavirus
The samples were sent to Stara Zagora
The samples of two new patients at the hospital's infectious ward - Haskovo were taken today, the BTA quoted the Regional Crisis Headquarters.
A 48-year-old woman from the village of Mezek, Svilengrad, who resided in Italy is one of the patients. The other hospitalized person is a 27-year-old man from Dimitrovgrad who has returned from England. Both are in good overall condition, the headquarters said.
Yesterday, a 44-year-old Turkish national was admitted to the infectious ward of a regional hospital with flu-like symptoms, and his sample was also sent for examination this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Be Careful, This is Still a Killer Virus, after Claim by Italian Doctor
- » 19 New Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, Total: 2538 on June 2
- » The Last Patients With COVID-19 Have Been Discharged From Pirogov Hospital
- » Masks Are Not Mandatory in Restaurants in Bulgaria
- » Scotland's Excess Death Rate is One of the Highest in the World
- » Only 6 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on June 1