Two New Patients in Haskovo Suspected to be Infected with Coronavirus
The samples were sent to Stara Zagora
The samples of two new patients at the hospital's infectious ward - Haskovo were taken today, the BTA quoted the Regional Crisis Headquarters.
A 48-year-old woman from the village of Mezek, Svilengrad, who resided in Italy is one of the patients. The other hospitalized person is a 27-year-old man from Dimitrovgrad who has returned from England. Both are in good overall condition, the headquarters said.
Yesterday, a 44-year-old Turkish national was admitted to the infectious ward of a regional hospital with flu-like symptoms, and his sample was also sent for examination this morning.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: By Next September Italy May Vaccinate the Entire Population
- » COVID-19: US Hits Record Number of Cases and Hospitalisations
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Will Be Authorized to Impose Mandatory Isolation
- » Bulgarian Vaccination Plan Ready: 7 Regions, Medics, Police and People over 70 Have Priority
- » Bulgarian Immunologist Prof. Chorbanov with Worrying News about Covid-19 Vaccines
- » Interpol Warns: Beware of Fake Coronavirus Vaccines