Lufthansa Canceled 23,000 Flights in the Coming Weeks
Lufthansa canceled 23,000 flights scheduled between March 29 and April 24. The company statement said the reason was the "circumstances caused by
the spread of the coronavirus ".
The airline said it may also cancel some other flights in the coming weeks.
"In the cancellations, care will be taken to ensure that all destinations on all continents can be reached with a Lufthansa Group airline via the hubs of Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Vienna and Brussels," it added.
The canceled flights mainly affect Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The airline will contact the affected customers to inform them and offer them alternatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season