Lufthansa Canceled 23,000 Flights in the Coming Weeks
Lufthansa canceled 23,000 flights scheduled between March 29 and April 24. The company statement said the reason was the "circumstances caused by
the spread of the coronavirus ".
The airline said it may also cancel some other flights in the coming weeks.
"In the cancellations, care will be taken to ensure that all destinations on all continents can be reached with a Lufthansa Group airline via the hubs of Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich, Vienna and Brussels," it added.
The canceled flights mainly affect Europe, Asia and the Middle East. The airline will contact the affected customers to inform them and offer them alternatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Entry Restrictions Until 8 February 2021
- » EU Leaders Agreed to Keep Borders Open, Mull New Restrictions on Travel
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests