Slovakia Declared a State of Emergency because of the Coronavirus
The decision was announced by Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini
The Slovak government has declared a state of emergency throughout the country, which enters into force at 7.00 am Bulgarian time on March 12, said Prime Minister Peter Pellegrini, quoted by BGNES.
"The purpose of the state of emergency is to create the conditions in order for the the necessary measures to be taken and to limit and reduce the effects of the spread of the coronavirus" the government's decision said, which was announced by the prime minister.
As of March 11, Slovakia had registered 10 cases of COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death