Due to the Coronavirus: Children will Remain Home in Several Bulgarian Districs
After two new cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Sofia last night, the coronavirus national taskforce will decide whether to continue the school closures in Sofia until second notice, BNT reported.
The children from the two coronavirus affected districts of Pleven and Gabrovo remain on vacation until second notice.
According to the Ministry of Education, the flu vacations will continue until the end of the week in the districts of Plovdiv, Veliko Turnovo and Stara Zagora, as well as in Silistra municipality.
For the rest of the country, pupils return to schools tomorrow, March 12.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Two Schools Closed in Bulgaria Due to COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: Eight Teachers from Sofia's School Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Your Complete Guide to Becoming a Social Worker
- » FIRST SCHOOL DAY in Bulgaria: Increased security measures, Over 717,000 Students Start School