Due to the Coronavirus: Children will Remain Home in Several Bulgarian Districs
After two new cases of coronavirus were confirmed in Sofia last night, the coronavirus national taskforce will decide whether to continue the school closures in Sofia until second notice, BNT reported.
The children from the two coronavirus affected districts of Pleven and Gabrovo remain on vacation until second notice.
According to the Ministry of Education, the flu vacations will continue until the end of the week in the districts of Plovdiv, Veliko Turnovo and Stara Zagora, as well as in Silistra municipality.
For the rest of the country, pupils return to schools tomorrow, March 12.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » One in Ten Bulgarians between the ages of 18 and 24 has Dropped out of School Early
- » Working as a Bulgarian Student in Europe: What You Need to Know About Work Permits
- » Bulgaria: A Draft Regulation provides for Military training for 10th and 11th Grade Students
- » 15.2% are the Teachers under 35 in Bulgaria, 54 is the Average Age
- » Bulgaria: The Affordable Option for Quality Education in Europe
- » The Bulgarian Parliament decided: Free Textbooks for Students from Grades 1 to 12