Bulgaria’s Crisis Staff Announces New Measures against Coronavirus in the Country
A new set of measures depending on whether an area has seen confirmed cases of COVID-19 or not have been announced by the head of the national crisis staff Ventsislav Mutafchiyski on March 11. The announcement came after an emergency meeting of the Cabinet security council was held, convened by Prime Minister Boiko Borissov, BNR reported.
As of the morning of March 11, there are already six confirmed cases of coronavirus infection in Bulgaria – two in Gabrovo, two in Pleven and two in the capital Sofia.
In areas without confirmed cases of coronavirus patients:
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 154 New Cases, 10 Death
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 174 Newly Registered Cases, 4410 Active Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 155 Newly Registered Cases, 18 216 Total
- » Over 300 Volunteers Get Russian COVID-19 Vaccine
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 143 Newly Registered Cases, 163 Cured
- » Chinese Virologist: Coronavirus Was Made in Wuhan Lab