Drastic Measures in Kiev due to the Coronavirus, only 1 Case was Registered in the Country
Mayor of the Ukrainian capital Vitali Klitschko announced that schools and universities in the city will be closed from tomorrow until the end of March to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
Klitschko said mass events such as concerts and conferences are also being restricted in Kiev. The cinemas and entertainment areas in the malls will be closed. So far, one case of coronavirus has been reported in Ukraine.
All schools in Poland will be closed from Monday to stop the spread of the coronavirus, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki announced today. Universities, museums and cinemas are also closing, he added. In Poland, there are 26 confirmed cases of the virus. There are no dead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege