Drastic Measures in Kiev due to the Coronavirus, only 1 Case was Registered in the Country
Mayor of the Ukrainian capital Vitali Klitschko announced that schools and universities in the city will be closed from tomorrow until the end of March to prevent the spread of the coronavirus, Reuters reported.
Klitschko said mass events such as concerts and conferences are also being restricted in Kiev. The cinemas and entertainment areas in the malls will be closed. So far, one case of coronavirus has been reported in Ukraine.
All schools in Poland will be closed from Monday to stop the spread of the coronavirus, Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki announced today. Universities, museums and cinemas are also closing, he added. In Poland, there are 26 confirmed cases of the virus. There are no dead.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19: Emirate of Abu Dhabi Will Quarantine Arriving Bulgarians with Tracking Bracelet
- » World Marked International Worker's Day
- » US and Nato Start to Withdraw Troops from Afghanistan
- » Italy Reached Half a Million Vaccinations per Day to Accomplish April Target
- » Covid-19: Australians Returning from India Could Be Jailed
- » Russia Announced Entry Ban on 8 EU Officials