2 More Cases of Coronavirus in Sofia - Total of 6 in Bulgaria
At an extraordinary briefing by the Council of Ministers, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov announced two more cases of coronavirus in the country. This time they are in Sofia. With them, people in the country become 6.
"Unfortunately, there are two more cases of coronavirus in our country. They are in the metropolitan Pirogov Hospital. One is a 66-year-old woman and the other is a 77-year-old man, who worked for Ilientsi.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » COVID-19: More than One Million Vaccinated in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases Increase, 346 in Last 24 Hours
- » Study in Israel: Pfizer Vaccine only 39% Effective at Preventing Infection with Delta Variant
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 231 Newly Infected
- » Efficacy of Pfizer/BioNTech Coronavirus Vaccine Drops to 84pc after 6 Months