Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Barcelona, at least One Person has Died
At least one person was killed in an explosion at a chemical plant in Barcelona, the capital of the Spanish Autonomous Region of Catalonia, local emergency services said in a tweet.
Nineteen people injured,elperiodico.com reported.
They said they were in contact with the fire department and the company to determine what kind of chemical products were affected by the blast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » Day 212 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums on Joining Russia have started in 4 Ukrainian Regions
- » Russia Banned the Bulgarian Language in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 211 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The World Reacts to Putin’s Mobilization