Visits to the Sofia Zoo are Suspended
On March 11, with an order of the Mayor of Sofia Municipality, the access and visits to the Sofia Zoo are terminated, the zoo reported.
The suspension of visits will continue until further notice. The order was issued in connection with the spread of the new coronavirus COVID-19 and the World Health Organization's declared public health emergency of international importance for the disease, with the aim of preventing and restricting its spread within the territory of the Metropolitan Municipality.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: Over 40% of Bulgarians do not Believe in Hell and Heaven
- » Bulgaria’s Health Authorities: We do not have an Emergency with Chicken Pox and Scarlet Fever
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 31 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Spring comes just before Midnight
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria’s Commission on Protection of Competition found hundreds of Violations in major Food Chains