Serbia Registered 4 Cases of Coronavirus
In Serbia, two more cases of infection with COVID-19 have been confirmed, bringing the total number of infected to four, the Ministry of Health said.
According to information from the MIA, 108 people have been tested in the national reference laboratory of the Torlak Institute to date. Last night 5 people were tested for the new coronavirus. Two of the samples were positive.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Than 10,000 Arrested Protesters in America
- » Scientists Have Revealed Dinosaurs Last Meal
- » New Evidence Suggests That Mars Indeed Had a Ring
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 6.8 Struck Off Chile’s Coast
- » Trump Threatens to Deploy the US MiIitary if "Violent Protests" Continue
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises