The French Minister of Culture is Infected with a COVID-19
Franck Riester is being treated at his home and is "feeling well", the Paris government said after it became clear that the minister of culture was among the coronavirus infected, AFP reports.
It is not clear where Riester got infected, but he went to parliament for several days, and there were confirmed cases of coronavirus.
The French Prime Minister's office said it showed that "the virus is the same for all Frenchmen" and again called on the population to be careful and take measures to reduce the chances of getting infected.
The Coronavirus has claimed the lives of nearly 4,000 people worldwide. In France, 25 fatal cases were reported by Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted
- » Yoshihide Suga Elected as Japan Prime Minister