Could the Next Agent 007 be a Woman?
Contemporary James Bond filmmaker Barbara Broccoli says the role of agent 007 is unlikely to be entrusted to a woman, writes Contactmusic.
Fifty-nine-year-old Broccoli claims that the next Bond may be of any skin color, but not a woman.
“Bond is male,” she said. “He’s a male character. He was written as a male and I think he’ll probably stay as a male.
“And that’s fine. We don’t have to turn male characters into women. Let’s just create more female characters and make the story fit those female characters.”
After 14 years of involvement in the Bond Series, Daniel Craig will leave the role of Agent 007 behind and Broccoli is looking forward to his deputy.
"I'm excited, because I've always been a James Bond fan," Broccoli said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Time Magazine Names 15-year-old Indian-American Gitanjali Rao as First-ever Child of the Year
- » COVID-19: By Next September Italy May Vaccinate the Entire Population
- » COVID-19: US Hits Record Number of Cases and Hospitalisations
- » Earthquake Measuring 5 on Richter Scale Hits Turkey
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister Will Be Authorized to Impose Mandatory Isolation
- » Bulgarian Vaccination Plan Ready: 7 Regions, Medics, Police and People over 70 Have Priority