The Number of Cases of Coronavirus in Russia has Increased to 20 People
The number of the coronavirus cases in Russia has increased to 20 in the last day, with three infected in Moscow. Earlier, patients had visited Italy, TASS reported.
"Three new cases of coronavirus have been reported in Russia on the last day among citizens in Moscow. Following an epidemiological inquiry, all citizens were found to have visited Italy in the last two weeks. They are all hospitalized in infectious wards," the release said. It adds that 20 people are currently infected in Russia. A total of 17 are Russian nationals, two are from China and one is from Italy.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir