Greece Imposes Fierce Measures after the Number of Coronavirus Cases has Risen to 73
Around noon today, the finance, development and labor ministries are expected to jointly announce economic measures for the coronavirus's impact on the economy.
Additional government preventive measures will be introduced today, with all conferences in the country postponed over the next four weeks. Adult care centers close in four weeks, there will be no public appearances in the country in the next two weeks and all student trips are canceled.
The measures come as the number of positive COVID-19 cases in Greece has risen to 73, after seven new cases were confirmed yesterday.
Of the 73 infected with the new coronavirus, 58 were affiliated with a worship group in Israel and Egypt.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Michel Barnier Accused Boris Johnson of Not Keeping His Promises
- » Brussels warns: Coronavirus Pandemic Threatens the Future of the Eurozone
- » Heads of EU and Western Balkans Countries will Meet Virtually
- » The EC Raised 7,4 Billion Euros to Develop a COVID-19 Vaccine