Parliament has Adopted Amendments to the Climate Change Mitigation Act
The Parliament has adopted amendments to the Climate Change Mitigation Act on second reading, Focus News Agency reported.
The bill aims to enhance cost-effective emission reductions and low-carbon investments.
The reasons for the change in the law are related to the dynamics of international climate negotiations since the adoption of the Paris Agreement in 2015 and changes in European legislation in view of the revision for Phase 4 of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moscow With a Warning About the Redeployment of American Troops in Europe
- » Lawyer Sent a Signal to the State Agency for Child Protection Against Prime Minister Borissov
- » Presecutors Investigate the Italian PM and Other Members of His Government Over How They Handled the COVID-19 Crisis
- » Israel And The United Arab Emirates Have Reached a Historic Agreement
- » Former Vice-Chairman of GERB Tsvetanov Founding "Republicans for Bulgaria" on August 27th
- » Extraordinary Sitting of Bulgaria’s Parliament Fails for Lack of Quorum