Parliament has Adopted Amendments to the Climate Change Mitigation Act
The Parliament has adopted amendments to the Climate Change Mitigation Act on second reading, Focus News Agency reported.
The bill aims to enhance cost-effective emission reductions and low-carbon investments.
The reasons for the change in the law are related to the dynamics of international climate negotiations since the adoption of the Paris Agreement in 2015 and changes in European legislation in view of the revision for Phase 4 of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Prime Minister Convenes an Extraordinary Government Meeting
- » President Radev: Don't Wait for the Moment when Hunger will Overcome Fear!
- » Bulgaria's MPs & Government Forgo Salaries during Coronavirus State of Emergency
- » Merkel Won't Consider her Withdrawing in 2021
- » Ukrainian MPs Asks More About Bulgarian Experience in Fighting COVID-19
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency