Weather Forecast: Clouds to Break and Decrease Today
This morning, clouds over far eastern and southern areas will also break and decrease.
Clouds will start to increase again from the west, covering the whole country by the evening. Light to moderate winds, occasionally strong north of the mountains, will blow from the south-southwest. Daytime temperatures will rise, reaching maximums of 11C to 16C. Atmospheric pressure is lower than the monthly average and will further decrease.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria