The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the premiere of the new James Bond movie is delayed by 7 months.
The movie No Time to Die was due in early April, but instead, it will premiere on November 12th in the UK and November 25th in the United States.
The latest movie from the saga will also be the latest reincarnation of actor Daniel Craig in the role of Agent 007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Today is the World Theatre Day
- » The 24th Sofia International Film Festival and the 17th Sofia Meetings Postponed
- » The National Gallery Limits Attendance at its Affiliates
- » The 24rd Edition of Sofia International Film Festival Begins in March
- » Al Bano and Romina Power's Concert in Bulgaria is Postponed
- » Bulgarian among the Winners of an International Photo Competition (PHOTO)