The New James Bond Movie Premiere will be Delayed because of the Coronavirus
Due to the spread of the coronavirus, the premiere of the new James Bond movie is delayed by 7 months.
The movie No Time to Die was due in early April, but instead, it will premiere on November 12th in the UK and November 25th in the United States.
The latest movie from the saga will also be the latest reincarnation of actor Daniel Craig in the role of Agent 007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Golden Rhyton Fest: Latest Films Online and Free from 4 to 10 December
- » BNR Children’s Choir Wins Grand Prix at Jean Sibelius Festival in Finland
- » New Book: Sofia – The City of Birds
- » Varna Summer International Theater Festival Kicks off Online
- » Bulgarian Church Honors St. Kliment Ochridski Today
- » Bulgarian Ballerina Anna Pampulova: I Can’t Stop Exploring Dance