Russia and Turkey Reached Agreement on Idlib
Turkey and Russia agreed on tensions in Idlib. This was made clear after the nearly 6-hour meeting between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, in Moscow today.
Both sides have agreed on a ceasefire agreement in the province. The ceasefire took effect at midnight. Both sides will work to make it lasting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: US Reached 250 Million Administered Vaccine Shots
- » EU Declares Plan to Cut Dependency on China
- » British Ships Will Patrol Sea Around Jersey after Post-Brexit Tensions Between UK and France
- » Facebook Yet to Decide on Trump Account Ban
- » COVID-19: Emirate of Abu Dhabi Will Quarantine Arriving Bulgarians with Tracking Bracelet
- » World Marked International Worker's Day