Russia and Turkey Reached Agreement on Idlib
Turkey and Russia agreed on tensions in Idlib. This was made clear after the nearly 6-hour meeting between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, in Moscow today.
Both sides have agreed on a ceasefire agreement in the province. The ceasefire took effect at midnight. Both sides will work to make it lasting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Vladimir Putin: We Registered the First COVID-19 Vaccine, My Daughter Is Vaccinated
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19