Russia and Turkey Reached Agreement on Idlib
Turkey and Russia agreed on tensions in Idlib. This was made clear after the nearly 6-hour meeting between Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, in Moscow today.
Both sides have agreed on a ceasefire agreement in the province. The ceasefire took effect at midnight. Both sides will work to make it lasting.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM of India Launches Vaccination Drive Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19: Entry into US Will Require PCR Test
- » Iran Bans U.S., U.K. Covid-19 Vaccines
- » World Reaction after Trump Supporters Storming U.S. Capitol, Trying to Stop Election
- » Four People Dead after Trump Supporters Stormed The Capitol Building
- » Norway: Rescue Operations Continue in Search of People after the Landslide