21 New Cases of Coronavirus in Greece
Greek health officials have reported 21 new coronavirus infections among a group that recently traveled to Israel, raising the total number of those infected in the country to 31.
"21 of the 24 people tested positive," Sotirios Tsiodras of the National Public Health Organization (ECDC) said at a news conference.
Greece reported its tenth coronavirus case today - a person linked to a man who recently traveled to Israel and Egypt, health authorities said.
Separately, health authorities have rejected media reports that a Swiss cruise ship carrying 2,570 passengers and traveling to Corfu Island in western Greece has been quarantined because of coronavirus concerns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Spanish Scientists: Nose Dryness Is the Earliest and Indistinguishable Symptom of COVID-19
- » WHO: All-Time High Number of Coronavirus Cases Registered in Past Week
- » Stringent Anti-Epidemic Measures in Force till 21 December! Gyms Shut down but Football Matches Allowed
- » Top Cardiologist: Immune Defenses Against COVID-19 Are Synthesized in Sleep, Psyche and Immunity
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 4382 Registered Cases, 1876 Cured
- » Bulgaria Tops Mortality Rate Ranking, GPs Join Battle with Pandemic