21 New Cases of Coronavirus in Greece
Greek health officials have reported 21 new coronavirus infections among a group that recently traveled to Israel, raising the total number of those infected in the country to 31.
"21 of the 24 people tested positive," Sotirios Tsiodras of the National Public Health Organization (ECDC) said at a news conference.
Greece reported its tenth coronavirus case today - a person linked to a man who recently traveled to Israel and Egypt, health authorities said.
Separately, health authorities have rejected media reports that a Swiss cruise ship carrying 2,570 passengers and traveling to Corfu Island in western Greece has been quarantined because of coronavirus concerns.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: A Record Number of People Died with COVID-19 Per Day, 204 Newly Registered
- » COVID-19 Vaccine Developed by Oxford to be Tested on Around 1,600 People in India
- » Third Death Case of a Resident of the Vazrazhdane Home for the Elderly in Ruse
- » Up to 2500 Lei Fine for Not Wearing a Mask in Open Spaces in Romania
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 61 People Tested Positive in Varna, 58 in Elderly's Home
- » WHO: Less Than 10% of People Worldwide Have Experienced COVID-19