Bulgaria: Flu Epidemic Declared as of 6 until 11 March
A flu epidemic is being declared throughout the country as of 6 March, Friday, until 11 March, Wednesday.
This means schools, and pregnancy and post-natal counselling centres will be closed, preventive medical check-ups and vaccinations will be suspended, as will elective surgery and visiting hours at hospitals, BNR reported.
It is advisable for kindergartens to remain open, with a mandatory medical check-up at the door, as well as reinforced measures for cleaning and disinfecting the premises.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 109 Newly Registered Cases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 151 Newly Registered Cases, 19014 Total