Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
It will be mostly cloudy today. Rain expected mainly in southwestern areas, it will turn to snow at higher elevations (above 700 - 800 m). Light to moderate wind from the west-northwest will blow. Maximum temperatures will be mostly between 8C and 13C, in the east up to 15C. Late in the afternoon, the precipitation will stop from the west and the clouds will clear. Atmospheric pressure will rise slightly but will remain below average for March.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water