Slovenia Confirms First Case of COVID-19
Slovenia confirmed the first case of a coronavirus, Reuters reported, citing the country's health ministry.
The patient traveled to Slovenia from Morocco through neighboring Italy and is now a hospital in Ljubljana, Slovenian news agency CTA reported.
To date, 352 coronavirus tests have been performed in Slovenia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two-Thirds of People with Omicron have been Infected with COVID-19 Before
- » Almost All of Bulgaria is in the Dark Red COVID Zone
- » Over 55% of Sequenced Samples in Bulgaria are from Omicron
- » Bulgarian Immunologist: The only Salvation against Covid is to be Immunized Every Year
- » The Pfizer Vaccine Triples the Risk of Myocarditis
- » Heart Transplant Refused to Unvaccinated Citizen in the United States