Slovenia Confirms First Case of COVID-19
Slovenia confirmed the first case of a coronavirus, Reuters reported, citing the country's health ministry.
The patient traveled to Slovenia from Morocco through neighboring Italy and is now a hospital in Ljubljana, Slovenian news agency CTA reported.
To date, 352 coronavirus tests have been performed in Slovenia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Is it Right for Non-Immunized People to Pay for their COVID-19 Treatment?
- » 6 Hospitals Refused to Accept Woman with COVID, the Ambulance Circled Sofia for 3 hours
- » Bulgarian Doctor: The Unvaccinated “Hold Together” the Pandemic Chain
- » Bulgarian Prof.: We will Propose Tightening of the Measures
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1867 New Cases, 43 Have Died in Last 24h
- » Sofia’s Mayor Infected with COVID-19