Slovenia Confirms First Case of COVID-19
Slovenia confirmed the first case of a coronavirus, Reuters reported, citing the country's health ministry.
The patient traveled to Slovenia from Morocco through neighboring Italy and is now a hospital in Ljubljana, Slovenian news agency CTA reported.
To date, 352 coronavirus tests have been performed in Slovenia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Politico: Bulgaria’s Bumpy Road to Vaccination Targets
- » Trials of Magical Anti-Covid Nasal Spray Started off in UK
- » Germany Will Buy The Covid Drug Used on Donald Trump
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Discusses Stepwise Loosening of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » CEO of Bulgarian Drug Agency: About 2,5 Million May Be Vaccinated by June Provided 5 Vaccines Are Available
- » Mass Testing and Vaccination of Teachers in Bulgaria Starts within Days