Denys Shmygal is Ukraine's New Prime Minister
Ukrainian parliament approved the resignation of Prime Minister Oleksiy Honcharuk. The decision was taken by 353 votes in favour and 226 against.
President Volodymyr Zelensky has proposed Deputy Prime Minister Denys Shmygal as Honcharuk's successor. He criticized the cabinet, which was formed only six months ago.
Presenting Shmygal to lawmakers ahead of the vote, Zelensky said he hoped that "we will finally have a government for people".
Later Ukraine's parliament approved Denys Shmygal as the new prime minister.
"Ukrainians must see and feel that the state is protecting them," he said before the vote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Islamic State: The Coronavirus Pandemic is a Punishment for Our Enemies
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday