The Louvre in Paris Reopened its Doors for Visitors
The Louvre in Paris is open to visitors again. The museum closed its doors because of the coronavirus crisis on Saturday, BTA reports. The opening was greeted with applause from tourists.
The museum directorate explained that one of the priorities is to ensure the safety of associates and visitors. Therefore, additional measures will be taken
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Australia's Northern Territory To Be Closed to Visitors For a Further 18 Months
- » Mandatory PCR Tests in Finland After 24 Skopjie Passengers Tested Positive for COVID-19
- » Spot on the Beach in Rio de Janeiro Only by App Reservation