The Louvre in Paris Reopened its Doors for Visitors
The Louvre in Paris is open to visitors again. The museum closed its doors because of the coronavirus crisis on Saturday, BTA reports. The opening was greeted with applause from tourists.
The museum directorate explained that one of the priorities is to ensure the safety of associates and visitors. Therefore, additional measures will be taken
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Israeli Tourists Will Spend Their Winter Holidays in Bulgaria
- » 66% Fewer Flights in 2020
- » Japan to Lift Ban on Overseas Travel to 12 Countries by Next Month
- » Five Balkan Countries in a Joint Initiative Not to Require PCR Tests at Their Borders
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Insist on PCR Testing Instead of Quarantine
- » Transport Minister: BGN 30 Million Grants for Bulgarian Bus Carriers