The Louvre in Paris Reopened its Doors for Visitors
The Louvre in Paris is open to visitors again. The museum closed its doors because of the coronavirus crisis on Saturday, BTA reports. The opening was greeted with applause from tourists.
The museum directorate explained that one of the priorities is to ensure the safety of associates and visitors. Therefore, additional measures will be taken
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season
- » Before the Start of the Season: What are the Prices of Tickets for the Ski Area in Bansko
- » Travel in Europe Will Not Reach Pre-Pandemic Levels by 2024