Iranian Media: Iran's First Vice President has Contracted the COVID-19
Iran's first vice-president, Eshaq Jahangiri, tested positive for the new coronavirus and underwent treatment, IranWire news site reported today, quoted by Reuters.
The online media cited an "informed source". So far, there is no confirmation from the Iranian authorities.
Several Iranian officials have contracted the coronavirus. A senior government official died Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » NASA 'Ingenuity' Helicopter Makes Historic First Flight on Mars
- » Czech Republic Expels 18 People from Russian Embassy in Prague
- » Women in Brazil Asked to Delay Pregnancy 'If Possible', Because of Covid-19
- » Italy: Former Interior Minister Salvini to Stand Trial Over Migrant Crysis in 2019
- » Russian Opposition Leader Navalny 'could die at any moment' Says Doctor
- » Italy Will Ease Covid-19 restrictions Earlier