Iranian Media: Iran's First Vice President has Contracted the COVID-19
Iran's first vice-president, Eshaq Jahangiri, tested positive for the new coronavirus and underwent treatment, IranWire news site reported today, quoted by Reuters.
The online media cited an "informed source". So far, there is no confirmation from the Iranian authorities.
Several Iranian officials have contracted the coronavirus. A senior government official died Monday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Bans Tik Tok App, Stocking Tension with Beijing
- » Bulgarian Company is the Owner of the Ship That Carried the Ammonium Nitrate Responsble for the Explosion in Beirut
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir