President Rumen Radev Discussed the Increased Migration Pressure towards the EU with the German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier
Head of State Rumen Radev discussed today the increased migration pressure along the external land EU borders in a telephone talk with his German counterpart President Frank-Walter Steinmeier. The escalation of tension in the Middle East and the ensuing risks for the EU were among the topics of the conversation, the presidential press office reported.
The Bulgarian Head of State reiterated his call for working out an EU operational plan for actions related to the migration pressure and also for a timely support for the protection of the external borders of Bulgaria and Greece. The two Presidents shared the view that a unified European policy is needed and also comprehensive measures for guaranteeing European security and stability.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » The President Canceled his Visit to Germany because of the Coronavirus
- » The President Called on the Institutions to Keep Discipline via Good Organization, Clear Instructions and Actions in Compliance with Law
- » President Rumen Radev Discussed with Ambassador Dong Xiaojun Strengthening the International Cooperation against Coronavirus
- » Rumen Radev in Durres: Solidarity and Compassion in Hard Times are the Road to Achieving Sustainable Stability and Prosperity in the Balkans