Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain in the West
It will be mostly cloudy today, with rain in the western part of the country. Around noon and in the afternoon, isolated thunderstorms possible in western Bulgaria, where the wind will start blowing from the west-northwest. In eastern Bulgaria, light to moderate south-southwest winds will continue. Daytime temperatures will drop to maximums mostly between 14C and 19C, in Sofia around 15C. Atmospheric pressure is significantly lower than the monthly average and will rise slowly during the day.
This is the National Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water