Dynamic Weather in March
The weather in March will be dynamic and changeable, forecaster Mariana Popova of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told Focus News Agency.
“Dynamic atmospheric processes will continue in March. The weather will be very variable, with frequent precipitation, changes in temperature and in precipitation phases. Warmer weather with higher temperatures is expected in the first half of the month, then the temperatures will gradually normalise," the weather forecaster explained.
She noted that in recent years March has been relatively warm. "In 2018, the temperatures were very low, record lows of minus 15 to minus 18 [Celsius] were measured on 1 March. But for now, we don't expect such temperatures but rather around and above the norm for the entire month," Popova said.
In her words, rainfall will be around and above the norm, as well.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global Ice Sheet Melting Much Faster Than in 1990
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Dangerously Strong Wind, Snow is Coming
- » 7.3 Magnitude Quake hits South Shetland Islands
- » Bulgaria: Ministry of Environment Slaps Stiff Fines on Polluting Mayors
- » Bulgaria: Nevestino Villagers Start Strouma River Cleanup on Their Own
- » Three Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria Tonight