Road Toll System Started Operations
After a short pause in the work of the toll system on March 2, it is already functioning normally. There are no problems and queues at the border checkpoints, the National Toll Administrationannounced.
The toll system did not operate for about 43 minutes this morning. This break was due to a software update of the system. In the meantime, anyone who wanted - mostly foreign lorry drivers - to buy route maps could do so at the border checkpoints.
Since the launch of the toll system on March 1st, up to now, 25 compensation fees have been imposed on drivers who had neither route cards nor on-board devices. The grace period is until March 27 for all heavy goods vehicles to be upgraded technically.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » London Introduces Mandatory PCR test for Vaccinated Bulgarians
- » Over 3,200 Students from 5th to 12th Grade Returned to Class in Sofia
- » Omicron: What are the Symptoms of the New Covid Variant
- » Possible End to Mass Explosions caused by Pyrotechnics during Celebrations in Sofia
- » BioNTech is Already Working on Vaccine for the Covid Variant Omicron
- » WHO: Omicron is likely to Spread All Over the World