Hungary Won't Allow any Migrants into its Territory
This was stated by Foreign Minister Peter Siarto
"Hungary will not allow any migrants into its territory." This was stated by Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Siarto after his meeting in Belgrade with Serbian Minister of European Affairs Jadranka Joksimović.
Siarto expressed concern about what is happening in Turkey and Syria, as well as about the situation at the Turkish-Greek border following the Ankara authorities' decision to open the border for migrants heading for Europe.
"Several hundred thousand migrants can be expected in the coming weeks and months," Siarto stressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Schengen Condition Fulfilled - Migrants on the Balkan Route have Halved
- » Erdogan declared Three-Month State of Emergency in 10 Regions of Turkey, Deaths from the Earthquakes are now 5000
- » Day 349 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv Expects a New Russian Offensive Very Soon
- » Turkey's Energy Infrastructure after the Earthquakes: Huge Fire, Stopped Gas and Oil Pipelines
- » More than 4,300 People Died from Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- » Thousands of Dead after Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria (OVERVIEW)