Hungary Won't Allow any Migrants into its Territory
This was stated by Foreign Minister Peter Siarto
"Hungary will not allow any migrants into its territory." This was stated by Hungarian Foreign Minister Peter Siarto after his meeting in Belgrade with Serbian Minister of European Affairs Jadranka Joksimović.
Siarto expressed concern about what is happening in Turkey and Syria, as well as about the situation at the Turkish-Greek border following the Ankara authorities' decision to open the border for migrants heading for Europe.
"Several hundred thousand migrants can be expected in the coming weeks and months," Siarto stressed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Private Astronauts Postponed Their Flight with Space X Due to the Bad Weather Conditions
- » A New Spacecraft Will be Launched Towards Mars This Summer
- » Another Dark Week in Brazil - total number of cases over 374,800
- » 5G Technology is Being Tested in Slovenia
- » Mystery Rocket was Launched in Space this Sunday
- » Nearly 4 Million People Worldwide are Infected with COVID-19