PM Borissov to Meet with Turkish President Recep Erdogan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with Turkish President Recep Erdogan in Ankara. The focus of their conversation will be on the situation in Syria and the situation with migrants.
The two leaders will discuss actions that will help tackle the crisis and curb migrant pressure in the region.
Borissov discussed the migrant wave in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. In it, he noted that Turkey should not be left alone in such a situation and needs to be supported urgently.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Boyko Borissov Broke Silence on North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Foreign Minister Zaharieva: Bulgaria Cannot Approve EU Negotiating Framework with North Macedonia
- » Bulgaria’s Minister of Foreign Affairs: Moscow Will Benefit if We Shut Our Eyes to Skopje
- » Bulgaria Will Not Greenlight Start of Talks between EU and Skopje
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister Visits Palestine
- » Bulgaria Blocks North Macedonia’s EU Accession Negotiations