PM Borissov to Meet with Turkish President Recep Erdogan
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will meet with Turkish President Recep Erdogan in Ankara. The focus of their conversation will be on the situation in Syria and the situation with migrants.
The two leaders will discuss actions that will help tackle the crisis and curb migrant pressure in the region.
Borissov discussed the migrant wave in a telephone conversation with German Chancellor Angela Merkel. In it, he noted that Turkey should not be left alone in such a situation and needs to be supported urgently.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus