Official: Pulev vs. Joshua on June 20 in London
The long-awaited official confirmation of the match between Anthony Joshua and Kubrat Pulev is already a fact. This was announced by Pulev on its official Facebook profile.
“The contract is already officially signed,” the 38-year-old former European amateur super-heavyweight champion wrote on his Facebook page. “I am happy to be able to show the world how strong I am.”, said Pulev.
The date is June 20, the venue - Tottenham Hotspur in London, the battle - for the heavyweight world title.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia received an Invitation to Play in the Central Asian Football Association
- » Djokovic was not Allowed into the US without a COVID-19 Vaccine
- » Bulgarian Albert Popov Recorded a Historic Ranking with his First Podium in the Skiing World Cup
- » English Greyhound Derby 2023: Who Will Claim the Crown?
- » Who Are the Favorites for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Championship Races?
- » Team Bulgaria will take 13 Athletes to the MMA World Championship in Serbia