Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Windy
Today, moderate, occasionally strong southwestern winds, will continue to bring warm air. Variable cloudiness, considerable before noon in western Bulgaria, where patchy light rain is forecast. Maximum temperatures between 16C and 21C. Atmospheric pressure will drop and be slightly lower than the March average.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » The European Court of Justice has Sued Bulgaria for its Air Quality
- » Earth Day 2022: Saving the Planet
- » Bulgaria’s Recovery and Sustainability Plan has been finally approved by Brussels
- » Orange Code for Stormy and Strong Winds in Bulgaria
- » Svilengrad on its Way to Becoming the First Bulgarian Zero Waste Certified City