Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
Our country is an integral part of the Southern Gas Corridor through the Greece-Bulgaria gas interconnector. The fourth gas corridor in Europe plays an important geostrategic role for the diversification of the gas supplies for Bulgaria and the region, this country’s Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said, reported by BNR.
At the meeting of the Southern Gas Corridor Advisory Council in Baku Minister Petkova pointed out that the Greece-Bulgaria interconnector is a key element in the construction of a vertical corridor for gas supplies to Romania and Hungary. Bulgaria will receive 1 billion cubic meters of Azeri gas per year from the Shah Deniz 2 gas field via the Bulgaria-Greece interconnector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Interconnector with Greece is Now Connected to the Bulgarian Network
- » Bulgaria has received Offers for the Supply of Natural Gas with a Secured Unloading Slot
- » Almost the Entire Management of "Bulgargaz" has been Replaced
- » North Macedonia to Introduce Electricity Saving Measures
- » The Price of Gas in Germany will Increase by about 2.5 Euro cents
- » Bulgaria’s Energy Minister: A Decision on Negotiations with "Gazprom" can be Expected in a Week At the Earliest