Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
Our country is an integral part of the Southern Gas Corridor through the Greece-Bulgaria gas interconnector. The fourth gas corridor in Europe plays an important geostrategic role for the diversification of the gas supplies for Bulgaria and the region, this country’s Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said, reported by BNR.
At the meeting of the Southern Gas Corridor Advisory Council in Baku Minister Petkova pointed out that the Greece-Bulgaria interconnector is a key element in the construction of a vertical corridor for gas supplies to Romania and Hungary. Bulgaria will receive 1 billion cubic meters of Azeri gas per year from the Shah Deniz 2 gas field via the Bulgaria-Greece interconnector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas