Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova: Bulgaria is Integral Part of the Southern Gas Corridor
Our country is an integral part of the Southern Gas Corridor through the Greece-Bulgaria gas interconnector. The fourth gas corridor in Europe plays an important geostrategic role for the diversification of the gas supplies for Bulgaria and the region, this country’s Minister of Energy Temenuzhka Petkova said, reported by BNR.
At the meeting of the Southern Gas Corridor Advisory Council in Baku Minister Petkova pointed out that the Greece-Bulgaria interconnector is a key element in the construction of a vertical corridor for gas supplies to Romania and Hungary. Bulgaria will receive 1 billion cubic meters of Azeri gas per year from the Shah Deniz 2 gas field via the Bulgaria-Greece interconnector.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s PM Met with CEO of Kozloduy NPP, Equipment Purchased for Belene Will Be Used for Units 5,6 of Kozloduy
- » Sad Anniversary: Bulgaria’s Energy System Collapsed on Friday 13th 1978
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Produced Nearly 11 Percent of the Electricity in Bulgaria for 2020
- » Bulgaria: Forecasts for Record Drop in Power Generation Proved Right
- » Bulgaria: Heating Companies Agree to Provide More Information to Consumers
- » Record Low Power Consumption on New Year Holidays in Bulgaria