Two Migrant Groups were Prevented from Entering Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s, border police prevented two migrant groups, each consisting of about 30 people, from entering the country from Turkey early in the morning on February 28, Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov said in a statement for the media on February 28, BNT reported.
He said that the army should cooperate fully and take all necessary measures to protect the state border, while not allowing any illegal migrants on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19: Tests Are Going to Show if Indian Variant Can Beat Immunity after Vaccination
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 518 New Cases, Slight Increase of Fatalities
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Largest Bulgarian Emergency Hospital Reduces by 50% Its Covid-19 Beds
- » 2/3 of Bulgarians Unlikely to Vaccinate, Western Europeans More Willing to Get Jab than Citizens of Eastern EU Countries
- » Another Surge of Covid-19 in Bulgaria Is possible in Autumn – Prof. Nikolay Vitanov