Two Migrant Groups were Prevented from Entering Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s, border police prevented two migrant groups, each consisting of about 30 people, from entering the country from Turkey early in the morning on February 28, Bulgaria’s Defence Minister Krasimir Karakachanov said in a statement for the media on February 28, BNT reported.
He said that the army should cooperate fully and take all necessary measures to protect the state border, while not allowing any illegal migrants on the territory of Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
- » COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
- » Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
- » 89% of Intubated Patients with COVID-19 in Greece are Unvaccinated
- » WHO: Between 80,000 and 180,000 Medics have Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Defense Minister Panayotov Called on Army Employees to get Vaccinated against COVID-19