Grigor Dimitrov Defeated Wawrinka, he will Face Rafael Nadal at the Semi-Finals in Acapulco
Grigor Dimitrov defeated the No.3 Stan Wawrinka 6: 4, 6: 4 in the 1/4 finals of the Acapulco Tennis Tournament to reach the semifinals of the tournament in an hour and 25 minutes of play.
With this victory, Dimitrov improved to 11-2 at this event and also kept alive his hopes of winning his second Acapulco Open title, Essentially Sports reported.
Grigor Dimitrov will face Rafael Nadal at the semi-finals.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Best Football Matches to Watch This Year
- » Football: Beroe - Favorite of Bookmakers in the Derby with Slavia
- » Bulgaria: Two CSKA Football Players Test Positive for COVID-19
- » Bulgarian Tennis Player Pironkova is Making History on US Open
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tennis Star Tsveti Pironkova Beats Vekic
- » US Open: Bulgarian Tsveti Pironkova Outplays Muguruza, Grigor Dimitrov Loses in a 5-Hour Match