Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
Iranian vice president for women and family affairs Masoumeh Ebtekar has contracted the coronavirus, IRNA reported, quoted by RIA Novosti.
"Due to some signs of infection, Ms Ebtekar was tested and tested positive," the vice presidential adviser told the agency.
Other Irianian officials, including Iran's deputy health minister, Iraj Harirchi, have also tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to recent data, the number of infections in Iran has reached 245, of which 26 are fatal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests