Iranian Vice President Infected with COVID-19
Iranian vice president for women and family affairs Masoumeh Ebtekar has contracted the coronavirus, IRNA reported, quoted by RIA Novosti.
"Due to some signs of infection, Ms Ebtekar was tested and tested positive," the vice presidential adviser told the agency.
Other Irianian officials, including Iran's deputy health minister, Iraj Harirchi, have also tested positive for the coronavirus.
According to recent data, the number of infections in Iran has reached 245, of which 26 are fatal.
- » 94% of the COVID-19 Infected People in China are Cured
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » Record Jump of COVID-19 Infected in Romania - 445 New Cases for a Day
- » Good News: Over 200,000 People Worldwide have Recovered from COVID-19
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Number of COVID-19 Patients in the World is Approaching 1 Million