A 5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Recorded Off the Coast of the Philippines
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of the Philippines. This was announced by the Euro-Mediterranean Seismological Center.
There are no reports of casualties, damage or a tsunami threat, TASS reports.
According to the Institute, the epicenter of the earthquake is located 359 km from Davao City (with about 1.6 million inhabitants). The earthquake occurred is at a depth of 118 km.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » For the First Time in Four Years Endangered Tigers Have Been Spotted in Thailand
- » Germany Drawns Up Interesting Measures to Protect Insects
- » Two Dozen Green Turtles Rescued from Poachers in Bali
- » Forest Fires Near Marseille, Thousands Evacuated
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water