The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave
The three Bulgarians, who have been blocked for days at a hotel on the island of Tenerife, have been allowed to leave. This was reported to Victoria Zaharieva.
Our consular service in Madrid has received the news.
Victoria, her husband, and her daughter arrived at the hotel two to three hours after the infected Italian left. About 130 guests are now allowed to leave.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 185 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Over 1,600 Bulgarian Students will receive a "Warm Lunch" during the Winter months
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgarian Health Inspector: The Peak of the Flu Epidemic is expected at the end of January and the first week of February
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 153 New Cases in the Last 24 hours