The Bulgarians who were Blocked at a Hotel in Tenerife are Allowed to Leave
The three Bulgarians, who have been blocked for days at a hotel on the island of Tenerife, have been allowed to leave. This was reported to Victoria Zaharieva.
Our consular service in Madrid has received the news.
Victoria, her husband, and her daughter arrived at the hotel two to three hours after the infected Italian left. About 130 guests are now allowed to leave.
- » Mobile Application to Collect Data about State of Health of the Public in Bulgaria
- » 5000 People in Bulgaria Lost their Jobs in just a Day because of the Coronavirus
- » The State of Emergency in Bulgaria Extended to May 13th
- » 498 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » The Peak of COVID-19 Epidemic in Bulgaria Expected in 2-3 Weeks
- » 485 Confirmed Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria, 14 People Died