Kosovo Abolishes Customs Duties on Serbian Goods
Kosovo Prime Minister Albin Kurti announced that trade duties on Serbian goods will be abolished from March 15th. He announced this at a press conference, TASS reported.
“We will make a decision to abolish the tariff on raw materials imported from Serbia from March 15 as a sign of goodwill to resolve the political and economic dispute with Serbia,” Kurti said.
The introduction of 100% trade duties on goods from Serbia, as well as from Bosnia and Herzegovina by Pristina on November 21, 2018, has frozen political dialogue with Belgrade.
Damage to Serbia from restrictions exceeded EUR 1 Million a day. The country's President, Aleksandar Vucic, stressed that the removal of customs duties is a condition for resuming dialogue with the Albanian country.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tata Motors, Tata Power Inaugurate India's Largest Solar Carport in Pune
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators