Code Yellow Warning for Strong Winds Issued for 24 Bulgarian Regions
A Code Yellow warning for strong winds has been issued for 24 Bulgarian regions on 27 February, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) said on its website.
The warning is in place for the regions of Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Ruse, Razgrad, Targovishte, Shumen, Silistra, Dobrich, Varna, Burgas, Sliven, Yambol, Kardzhali, Haskovo, Stara Zagora, Plovdiv, Gabrovo, Lovech, Pazardzhik, Sofia and Sofia City. Average wind speed of 14-19 m/s expected, with gusts up to 24 m/s.
The NIMH is urging residents to beware of flying debris. Local disturbances of outdoor activities are possible.
A Code Yellow warning of high winds in the sea is in place in the regions of Dobrich, Varna and Burgas. The southwest winds are expected to turn northwest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation