Weather Forecast: Drop in Temperatures, we can Expect Rain and Snow
A cold front will pass through the country today. From west to east clouds will increase and thicken, with rain, which in the evening will turn to snow in western Bulgaria; thunderstorms are also possible. Moderate to strong northwest winds will bring cold air and temperatures will drop.
At about 2:00 pm temperatures will range from 5-6C in places in western Bulgaria to 15-16C in the east, where the winds will be still from the southwest. In the afternoon, precipitation will stop temporarily from the northwest and the clouds will clear.
Atmospheric pressure will rise but will remain below the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 2019 - One of The Three Warmest Years in History
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Up to 110 Shooting Stars per Hour in Bulgaria Between August 11th and 13th
- » Two Beluga Whales Have Been Moved to an Open Water Sanctuary After Almost 10 Years Away From the Sea
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm