Eurostat: Use of Social Media by Enterprises Lowest in Romania and Bulgaria
More and more enterprises in the European Union (EU) are using social media. In 2019, one in two enterprises (50%) reported that they were using at least one type of social media, which means an increase of 16 percentage points since 2014 (34%), Eurostat data showed.
Use of social media highest in Malta, lowest in Romania
The use of social media was most popular among enterprises in Malta (84%), followed by Denmark (75%), the Netherlands (74%), Cyprus (73%), Sweden (72%), Belgium, Ireland and Finland (all 71%), while it was less popular among enterprises in Romania (33%), Bulgaria (34%), Poland (37%), Hungary (38%), Latvia (41%) and Slovakia (42%).
Denmark and Luxemburg reported highest increase in social media use, lowest increase seen in Bulgaria
Compared with 2014, the percentage of enterprises using social media has risen across all EU Member States with available data. The highest increases were recorded in Denmark and Luxemburg (26 pp both), followed by Finland (25 pp), Sweden (24 pp) and Latvia (22 pp), while the lowest increases were observed in Bulgaria (6 pp), Ireland, Portugal, Romania and Slovenia (all 11 pp).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Jeeps Will No Longer Be Available For Tourists and Off-Road Adventurers in The Area of the Seven Rila Lakes
- » Israel Lists Bulgaria Among "Green" Countries for Travel
- » Largest Seaside Resort in Bulgaria - Sunny Beach to Close the Season by September 10th
- » Ministry of Finance Offering Tax Relief for Home Renovation in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Economy Minister: New SME Grant of BGN 80 Million in September
- » Bulgaria's Prosecutor Office: The Port and Buildings within Dogan's Beachside Mansion in Rosenets Are Illegal