BSMEPA is an Official Partner of the ABLE Intensive Entrepreneurship Course
The Bulgarian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Promotion Agency (BSMEPA) is an Official Partner of ABLE Activator Intensive Entrepreneurship Course
The official opening of the second edition took place on February 22, bringing together the 30 participants in the course, representatives of organizations and companies, partners of the programme, as well as members of the Association of Bulgarian Leaders and Entrepreneurs (ABLE).
Organizers point out that the distinguishing features of the course are that after graduation participants will be able to join the community and continue to develop themselves and their projects through the organization's network of members and resources. The purpose of the training is not only to combine practical business and leadership skills, but also to give access and contacts the participants with both the most prominent representatives of the startup ecosystem in the country, as well as leaders from innovative corporations and internationally recognized organizations.
"I am delighted that BSMEPA is behind this initiative because the promotion of an entrepreneurial spirit, especially among young people, is paramount to building a sustainable development environment of the innovation sector. I congratulate ABLE on the idea and inspiration they are working on with the project, and I am eager to see the results of the participants in 7 weeks," said BSMEPA Executive Director Dr. Boiko Takov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ireland has Lifted almost All Restrictions due to Large Number of Booster Doses
- » The Fitch BBB Rating of Bulgaria with a Positive Outlook has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Manufacturer: The price of Cheese can Jump up to 100%
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister is Confidant that Bulgaria will Adopt the Euro from January 1, 2024
- » After the Lavrov-Blinken meeting: Moscow is Waiting for an Answer by Next Week
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Envisages BGN 710 Min. Salary and BGN 3,400 Max. Insurance Income