Prices of Drugs without Medical Prescription to be Regulated
The prices of the drugs which are sold without medical prescription will be regulated. This is envisaged by the Ministry of Health. The document has already been publicly discussed and is due to enter the Council of Ministers today.
There is an expected difference in final prices, especially in pharmacies which put a large markup. The purpose of the project of the Ministry of Health is the most bought medicines to be at affordable prices, consistent with the purchasing opportunities of the Bulgarians.
Currently, the prices of medicines without medical prescription are not regulated, NOVA TV reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Scientist: There Is Some Existing Immunity to the Coronavirus, Masks Decrease Risk with 90%
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Another Two Regions in the "Red Zone"
- » Northern Bulgarian District of Rousse Added to "Red Zones"
- » COVID-19 in Sofia: Critical Situation in Pirogov Hospital
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Black Record of 2243 Daily Cases and 42 Deaths
- » Bulgaria: Public Heating in Sofia Will Start on Wednesday