Prices of Drugs without Medical Prescription to be Regulated
The prices of the drugs which are sold without medical prescription will be regulated. This is envisaged by the Ministry of Health. The document has already been publicly discussed and is due to enter the Council of Ministers today.
There is an expected difference in final prices, especially in pharmacies which put a large markup. The purpose of the project of the Ministry of Health is the most bought medicines to be at affordable prices, consistent with the purchasing opportunities of the Bulgarians.
Currently, the prices of medicines without medical prescription are not regulated, NOVA TV reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prof. Kantardzhiev: In May-June, herd immunity in Bulgaria may be achieved with RNA vaccines
- » Bulgaria: Crime Group of Vote Buyers Busted, Members Are MP Candidates
- » Bulgaria Marks 200 Years from the Birth of Great Bulgarian Revolutionary Georgi Rakovski
- » President Putin Received His Second Covid-19 Vaccine Jab
- » Bulgaria: Throwaway Plasticware Banned in Burgas
- » Bulgarians in Germany Are As Many As Population of Plovdiv, Our Expatriates in Britain Outnumber Residents of Burgas