A Bus Fell off a Bridge in India, 24 People Died
India registers more than 150,000 road deaths each year due to poorly maintained vehicles and reckless driving.
A private bus, carrying a wedding party fell into a river in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, killing 24 passengers, police said.
The driver lost control while a 28-passenger bus crossed the bridge, AFP reported.
Villagers and rescuers are trying to get the bodies out of the river.
Last month, 26 people died when a bus collided with a rickshaw in western India.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Qween Elizabeth Has Infection and Is Set to Stay in Hospital
- » Man Admits Murdering the Maltese Journalist Caruana Galizia in Court
- » NASA Lands Rover and First-ever Helicopter on Mars
- » India Arrested Civil Activist Related to Greta Thunberg's Movement Fighting against Farming Reforms
- » Protests in Myanmar against the Coup Continues
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains