A Bus Fell off a Bridge in India, 24 People Died
India registers more than 150,000 road deaths each year due to poorly maintained vehicles and reckless driving.
A private bus, carrying a wedding party fell into a river in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, killing 24 passengers, police said.
The driver lost control while a 28-passenger bus crossed the bridge, AFP reported.
Villagers and rescuers are trying to get the bodies out of the river.
Last month, 26 people died when a bus collided with a rickshaw in western India.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Referendum In Russia: Putin is Allowed To Remain President Until 2036
- » 50,000 New Cases of COVID-19 in US, Trump: I Fully Support the Masks. I Think They Work
- » New Zealand's Health Minister Resignes After Breaches of Lockdown Rules
- » UK Restarts Tourism on July 4
- » Covid-19: Infection in USA is Getting Worse
- » Another Black Man Killed by the Police in America Sparks New Wave of Protests