A Bus Fell off a Bridge in India, 24 People Died
India registers more than 150,000 road deaths each year due to poorly maintained vehicles and reckless driving.
A private bus, carrying a wedding party fell into a river in the western Indian state of Rajasthan, killing 24 passengers, police said.
The driver lost control while a 28-passenger bus crossed the bridge, AFP reported.
Villagers and rescuers are trying to get the bodies out of the river.
Last month, 26 people died when a bus collided with a rickshaw in western India.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan